Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees by Lodge at Shop Copper Creek. MPN: P14W3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14'' Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas ra
Product Description & Reviews
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14" Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Proudly made in the USA since 1896. Lodge proudly continues the legacy which began more than a century ago with Joseph Lodge. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place. Product weight: 11.86 lbs. Care Instructions : Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”. Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Features & Highlights
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100% cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
Woks & Stir-Fry Pans
Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
0 x 0 x 0 inches
14.76 x 4.92 x 16.73 inches
Have questions about this item (P14W3), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lodge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 731W88, ean: 0856299007059,
Wok pan -- the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to ''stir-fry'' -- fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet, but in addition the wok pan can be used as vessel used for deep frying foo...
mpn: ZP3-30, ean: 0815817011299,
Utilizing STONEHENGE -- a stone-derived coating from Germany, the Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world’s leading frying pan, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and N...
mpn: 80114/535DS, ean: 0735343671913,
Tramontina's Professional Restaurant Fry Pans are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of a professional kitchen, and easily adapt to home and non-commercial use. Ideal for frying, scrambling, sautéing, and searing your favorite recipes...
mpn: FBA_CW000957-003, ean: 0885837007183,
The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Cookware line brings together an array of top-notch features, making it ideal for the home chef or professional cook. Each piece offers a thoughtful design, from heavy-gauge Anodized Aluminum and non-slip silicone handles...