Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12 inches and 10.25 inches with 8 inch Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12 inches and 10.25 inches with 8 inch Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans by Lodge at Shop Copper Creek. MPN: QUIVERBNDLE2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON SETCaring for your cast iron doesn't have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the
Product Description & Reviews
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON SETCaring for your cast iron doesn't have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it's cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.LODGE HISTORYFounded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Even during the challenging times, like the Great Depression, the Lodge family has been committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.Lodge Cast Iron is still family run, and their CEO is the great-grandson of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself.MADE IN THE USATucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you'll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It's built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron is proudly made in the USA, meaning you'll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Features & Highlights
- 12" + 10.25" + 8" CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That's why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12" + 10.25" + 8" skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
13 x 3.3 x 16.7 inches
13 x 3.6 x 16.8 inches
Have questions about this item (QUIVERBNDLE2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lodge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CW000058-003, ean: 7103111147640,
The GreenPan Rio collection brings a touch of color to your kitchen. The 5QT Ceramic Non-Stick Covered Skillet with Helper Handle in Black is complete with our Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick coating for an impressively easy release every time yo...
mpn: C12606-8-10, ean: 0724190322444,
Experience Better Cooking with a Premier Cast Iron Skillet from Cuisinel Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a professional chef leaving their mark in the food industry, a good cast iron skillet can help you create tasty, unforgettable meals ...
mpn: ANOLON_8.5-Inch Skillet_81890, ean: 0885879058235,
This cookware features extra thick, heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast and easy heat distribution. The exclusive multiple reinforced nonstick technology is designed to outlast traditional nonstick finishes. This 8.5-inch nonstic...
mpn: FBA_1152006, ean: 0606220378440,
Cooksmark Copper Pan 30CM (12-inch) Nonstick Induction Compatible Frying Pan, Skillet, Saute Pan Oven SafeMaxlon super nonstick ceramic coating allows food to slide off, durable and wear-resistant; 100% safe and healthy cooking as Lead/Cadmium free.....